Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ESC Thing #23, Week 9

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

To sum everything up:
1. My favorite sites are del.icio.us, all the image generators and LibraryThing.
2. This program has made me realize that we can never stop learning. Just when you think you have mastered something you realize how much more there is to learn.
3. What was unexpected for me was how much I learned and how much I enjoyed the program.
4. For me, the format was perfect. Self-paced and very non-threatening. Offering the program over the summer was a great idea.
5. If another discovery program was offered in the future similar to this one, I would definitely participate. How about Web 2.0 part II?
6. The more I learned during this experience the more I realized how much more I had to learn.Technology is a great thing.

2 comments:

ESC1 said...

Congratulations! You reached "The End."

cybergirl said...

Done! Yet, I feel so much of it is untouchable. We are restricted to sites, even Esc1 Web 2.0: 23 things was something I could not get to from my school computer. What's the secret? Is there one?