Thursday, June 26, 2008

ESC Thing 11, Week 5


Since I have been down this path before, I recognized quite a few of the Web 2.0 winners. Thank you so much 23 Things. Explored quite a few of them and here are some of my favorites.
Biblio.com was already one of my favorite sites, I've used it to look for rare and out of print books. I did a search for the book Stories that must not die and found some available. LibraryThing is great and I find myself going back to it often. As a lover of music I had to investigate Pandora, this is one cool site. I entered Van Morrison and then sat back and listened to some pretty great songs.
del.icio.us which I can't seem to live without now is a winner but we all know that.


Maybe I'm really dense but I just don't get Twitter, it's my age maybe. Ning is more my speed, I have joined the Texas School Librarians group and while I am not as active as some other members, I confess to lurking.

1 comment:

ESC1 said...

I saw Pandora in the television news last week and tried it out. I really like it. It's amazing how it analyzes the music you like and makes recommendations for you.