Monday, June 30, 2008

ESC Thing 12, Week 5

For some reason this gave me just as much of a hard time this time as it did in the spring. Creating your own Searchroll is not difficult. What is difficult for me is finding it once I have created it. Here is a link to my Rollyo account. I created a searchroll titled Young Adult Lit. It was a little confusing at first, not creating the searchroll, that part is easy. What is difficult for me was finding my searchroll once it was created. I was able to see my searchroll as a category in my Rollyo page but was not quite sure how to link it for this assignment. Kept at it and eventually figured it out. Is there an easier way to find our searchrolls? Here is the link to my Searchroll.
Every year I make it a point to attend department meetings to remind teachers what the library has to offer and how we can help them achieve their objectives. I have so many teachers who would love Rollyo and would either create their own Searchrolls or would like me to do it for them.

1 comment:

ESC1 said...

I am not sure if there is a better way to find the searchrolls, but there is pattern for the address. The pattern is http://rollyo.com/username/searchroll_name.