Friday, July 18, 2008

ESC Thing # 17, Week 7


There really just isn't enough time to look through all of the wonderful ideas on what to do with Wikis. I've added the California Curriculum Connections wiki to my del.icio.us account for further study.

Am very intrigued by their idea of "2.0 THING of the WEEK " "Would teachers like hearing about a new 2.0 tool or set of tools each week or so? Why not feed classroom teachers (or interested teachers only) some or all of the 23 Things over the course of a school year. Something along the lines of a chapter-a-day book club, but it would be a "2.0 Thing-of-the-Week." What a wonderful idea. I already write newsletters for my faculty, this would be something that I know many of our teachers would love to try. If it is presented slowly and very non-threatening there are many on our campus who would love to give this a try.

No comments: