Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Technology Conference

Day One of Region One ESC Technology Conference. It was very hard deciding what sessions to attend, reminded me of TLA, when there are 2 or 3 sessions I want to attend and they are all at the same time. Thanks to whoever thought of repeating the sessions on different days of the conference and/or different times.
Web 2.0 is being covered in different sessions by different presenters. Thankfully, I have completed 23 Things and am familiar with many of the Web 2.0 tools. Google Docs was a good session, the presenter answered many of my questions. One great thing about the conference is after only one day I have a list of possible topics for teacher inservice days.

1 comment:

VWB said...

WOW! four days of great looking stuff..I bet you do have some tough choices in deciding what to go to and what to forego!!
Wish I could be a fly on the wall in many of them!!
congrats to all of you on what looks like some fantastic fun things!