Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thing # 14

Tag, tags and more tags. I don't think I played this much tag as a child. I searched for "School library learning 2.0". The keyword search brought up multiple postings. Not all were as helpful as when I explored blogs. Visited the blog of an educator who works with ESL low income students and was fascinated by what he had to say about technology and getting more educators to use it. As a school librarian at a low income school with a large ESL population it is always interesting how other educators work with their students.

2 comments:

VWB said...

isn't it great how we all get to learn from others we never would have had the chance to do so had it not been for the internet... and more specifically..all these easy to communicate 2.0 tools!

and to know that we all share som any commin problems AND successes is comforting.

Grendel said...

I agree. I have had a lot of fun and have gotten great ideas reading all of these blogs.