Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thing # 17

I couldn't help myself, I had to post this picture of the cast of the Cullens. It seems the Twilight movie is well underway. Can't help but wonder who will be Jacob. My students are so excited they can hardly stand it. I even received a phone call from a former student who is at MIT to tell me about the cast.

I played in the sandbox and was very nervous doing so. I kept thinking about the video on Wikis and how easy it looked and thought okay here I go. As our Senior AP English class hosts a "Beat Nite" in the library every year I feel a Wiki would be a perfect tool for the class to collaborate and organize the event. So much is involved in this project. From setting up the stage to decorating the library to refreshments, getting ready for this poetry reading night is a huge job. I will suggest a Wiki to the teacher and see if together we can make this work.

No comments: