Monday, February 18, 2008

Thing # 16



Wiki, Wiki and more Wiki. It always takes me a while to gather my thoughts after reading the latest "thing" and then deciding what I will be posting. This much I know right away, as I progress deeper into the 23 Things I realize how much there is to learn.

As I look through some of the teacher and school produced wiki's I keep thinking of the teachers and students on our campus and what they could put together. Our city of Brownsville is getting ready to celebrate our annual fiesta, Charro Days. Our art teachers have been using the library with their classes having students search for Mexican symbols for art projects and ideas for our school float that will participate in one of the parades. An art Wiki where all of the classes could collaborate would work so well with this project.

1 comment:

VWB said...

Your Charro Days look like lots of fun. Our town is gearing up rodeo...our big annual fun thing!