Monday, July 27, 2009

11.5 Thing # 10

This was way outside of my comfort zone. Unfortunately, or fortunately for me, the software crashed on my computer. I got an error message, seems my older laptop cannot handle the program. My new laptop will not be ready until late August. I did read all of the blogs and posts and was very impressed with the middle schoolers who are using second life. I can see how this would appeal to our techno savvy kids who have grown up with computers and gaming. Adding the education element would be as natural to our students as breathing. I, on the other hand, could learn how to do this if I attended a session and was walked through this. Maybe I will contact Mrs. Ovalle at Region One and ask her to offer second life as a possible topic for inservice.

No comments: