Monday, March 10, 2008

Thing # 19






Drumroll....the winners are!!! I recognized quite a few of the Web 2.0 winners. Thank you so much 23 Things. Explored quite a few of them and here are some of my favorites.


Biblio.com was already one of my favorite sites, I've used it to look for rare and out of print books. I did a search for the book Stories that must not die and found some available. LibraryThing is now familiar to me also. As a lover of music I had to investigate Pandora. This is one cool site. I entered Van Morrison and then sat back and listened to some pretty great songs.

del.icio.us which I can't seem to live without now is a winner but we all know that. As I am currently trying to help my daughter plan a senior trip the travel sites were a great help. Germany anyone?

1 comment:

VWB said...

Isn't it fun to come across Things we have learned to appreciate and find out that others do too!
Good luck with that wonderful trip planning...how fun!