Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thing # 21

I surrender!!! You have got to believe that I read all that I was supposed to read, I created a podcast on Audicity and a video on Photostory, which is so easy to use. What was not easy to do is to upload my podcast or my video into this blog. When frustration hits I walk away and gather my thoughts. Well my thoughts are neatly gathered and I still can't make it work. Both of my endeavors sound and look really nice and I am very proud of myself. I only wish everyone else could view my accomplishments. So sorry to disappoint. I will continue to get this to work. Tried saving as different extensions and it still would not help. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

VWB said...

not sure about your video, but Blogger does not support audio only files so that may be the problem with your audacity thing...if it was audio only...photostory should load...I personally haven't done it (yet) but several people have...check the graduates' list and see what they say and others that have completed this thing!